Visual designer based in Berlin.
From strategy and prototyping to website and app design, I’m versed in the entire digital design workflow.
I’m driven by the “less is more” mentality, which allows me to design modern and clean design solutions.
With over a decade’s experience in digital design as well as hands-on knowledge in copywriting, web analytics, creative growth strategies, I am uniquely fitted to design lean web/mobile interfaces that users love.
- Visual design
- UX/UI strategy
- Growth/retention strategies
- Creative direction
- From prototyping and UX planning to visual design and asset delivery — entire digital design workflow.
- I re-designed their entire product from ground up.
- Official press release – “Brand New Linkdex”.
Linkdex is a leading SEO analytics tool (2015′s Best SEO Software from the US Search Awards) with offices in London and NYC. It’s used by high-profile clients including Microsoft and Razorfish among others.
Linkdex detailed case study and more screens →
- Growth & retention through drip/trigger mails, visual design, email campaigns.
- During my first year the company has grown tenfold reaching 400.000 users in 176 countries and raised €2.5 million in funding.
- Covered by major music and tech blogs, e.g. The Next Web: GarageBand is great but Sоundtrap is a collaborative music app for everyone
More design screens and samples →
Techpeaks (Startup Accelerator in Trento, Italy)
Alumnus of TechPeaks, a 6 months long startup accelerator designed to facilitate creation of successful global businesses in information technology.
Alongside international designers, developers and entrepreneurs I tested business assumptions across several industries (travel, music, entertainment) using Lean Startup methodology and helped other companies with product design and growth strategies.
Read my interview for Stockholm School Of Entrepreneurship →