- Originally, from above the Arctic circle in Russia
- Since 2009 I moved around a lot while working in the creative industry and in startups in Sweden, Italy, and Germany
- I’ve always had a deep interest in meaningful conversations with people about the psychology of their ambitions, creative and professional drives, and the notion of home, roots, anchors, “points of reference”.
- I’m curious to explore the topics of connection and isolation, the psychology of settling and leaving, the ambition and the drive behind seeking “the greener grass”.
- This blog is a playground, a support group, an open discussion, a personal, and, possibly, a collective diary of experiences of nomads, expats, immigrants, and others with a lose sense of “home”.
If you want to get in touch, share something, or become a contributor drop a line at email@example.com.